Where there is charity and wisdom
There is neither fear nor ignorance.
"St. Francis of Assisi"
- Work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of underprivileged families
- Adopt the highest standards of governance to emerge as a leading knowledge and technology-driven, innovative, and scalable international development organization.
- Providing an environment to the most vulnerable sections of society by uplifting them economically, socially, mentally, emotionally and leading them towards rewarding lives.
- To implement sustainable programmes through which every child attains the right to survival, education, participation and development.
- To prepare every eligible youth of India in the remotest of areas with a platform to learn and grow
- To work with communities to end poverty, unemployment, and illiteracy
- We envision a world of dignity and respect for women and girl child by imparting skills and providing employment opportunities
- Rehabilitating and providing education, shelter and food to economically backward, child labourers, disabled, orphans and semi-orphans.
- Sensitizing destitute women and adolescent girls for their rights & entitlements. Ladies Empowerment and promoting SHGs.
- Sponsoring midday meals and groceries for old age groups, to enable them to get timely food.
- Providing relief and rehabilitation to the victims of Natural Calamities like floods and droughts.
- Enlightening and educating the indigenous people and remote rural masses.
Spreading awareness among the public on health & sanitation, education, environment, consumer rights, road safety and other socio-economic rights particularly Human rights. Promoting scientific temper and establish IT in grassroots.
- Spreading awareness about HIV/ AIDS, TB, Malaria and conduct medical health camps for the remote rural tribes.
- Organizing seminars, impact studies, workshops, research study and awareness campaign on educational policies, statistics, health, legal issues, women and children developmental activities.
- Encouraging sustainable agricultural development and organic farming. Establishing unity, integrity and communal harmony.
- Encouraging adult education among rural masses and slum dwellers.
Working for persons with disabilities.